Alabama stays at the top but Florida makes a strong push for the top spot.
- I'll stand behind my ranking of Florida first. Bama is the better team, but Florida has the better case right now.
- There is a pretty clear drop off from the top five to the rest of the poll, which given the results so far is how it should be.
- I don't really know what to make of the middle of the poll. C'est la vie in week eight.
- Michigan is about where I think it should be.
- How is WVU ranked? How is Nebraska or Penn State or Wisconsin not up there yet in place of a team that just got blown out two weeks in a row? I get that the Big Ten is bad, but how do you keep WVU in the poll at all?