Bullets summarizing what everyone had to say to the media following the Iowa contest. The players and coaches are presented in the order that they came out to speak.
- It means a lot to be a leader at UM. Hard to swallow the fact that playing it's his last time playing in Michigan Stadium.
- Been going through a lot of treatment for the injury in past weeks.
- If you know m you know I'll do whatever it takes for this team.
- Arms feels good, threw the ball in warmups. "You'll see next week."
- Thought of all of the team memories and the ups and downs of his career as he entered the stadium.
- When you're having fun times moves fast. Had fun playing football and career went by quickly.
- Devin's playing well and the team believes in him. We're 100% behind him.
- Ohio State is going to be a great, physical game.
- Fitzgerald Toussaint is my brother and it's sad to see him down. We know he'll be back.
- Missed 3 games in entire life so sitting on the sidelines has been tough.
- Didn't think he'd have so much success at Michigan. Thanks God for the blessing to be at Michigan and start for three years.
- Odd being in the huddle without calling the plays.
- Wants to say thank you to all of the fans out there who come to support them. He loves the fans for what they do.
- Good game. "Good football win."
- Great game for seniors who've been through so much in the past 4 to 5 years.
- Always difficult to see the seniors go. It's bittersweet because the coaches see the players as sons. I'm a very emotional man.
- Fitz is in the hospital and going to have surgery. Wants to make sure his mother is contacted before saying anything else.
- Still in the B1G championship race so we've focused on Iowa and Iowa only until Sunday.
- Denard has shown great leadership in the past three weeks through injury.
- A phone went off in the press room and its ringtone was The Victors. Hoke said "that's a good song" and everyone laughed.
- When asked about Devin's 6 TD performance, "Devin had 6 TDs?!"
- When asked about Denard's injury status: "He might be day to day" (smiling)
- On coaching in Ohio against OSU: "It's going to be fun. It's a great rivalry."
- Play action set up the deep balls. Gallon made an outstanding catch on one.
- Roy is catching better with his hands now than before. He used to catch with his body too often.
- When you show a formation like the full house, even if it's for 3 plays, you force the next opponent to spend time practicing against it. You don't have a lot of practice time.
- Reflected on the journey he and Denard had gone through after the game with Denard. They both know OSU is coming up and they're excited.
- Senior day was bittersweet. Been quite the journey, but it's not over yet.
- Denard is an even better person off the field.
- Kept to the gameplan after the early defensive struggles: stop the run and with third downs.
- It means a lot to go undefeated at home in two years. Didn't want to leave the stadium after the game.
- Works with young LBs a lot. They're quick learners, and they're going to be great.
- Normally the first man up the tunnel following games but was probably the last one in this week.
- Receivers caught tough passes all game.
- Knew the offense would work well against Iowa because it was working well against the defense throughout the week in practice. If our D can't stop it I know they can't stop it.
- Denard is my brother so seeing him back in the game was great.
- Prayed for Fitz as soon as he went down because he knew he was hurt.
- Threw a pick to a cover-2 corner that he should have seen.
- Thankful that he's taken advantage of the opportunity presented to him.
- Devin was seeing the throws come open.
- Got "chill bumps" coming up the tunnel for the last time.
- Totally focused on OSU this week. With thanksgiving break approaching they'll be in the film room even more.
- Receivers did a great job of making plays when they had to.
- Guys that stuck it out at Michigan have really become Michigan men.
- Hoke tells us "don't let anyone come to your house and take over."