The Huskers have completed their sweep of Michigan, Ohio State ruins Illiniquest by allowing 22 points, and yes Indiana can still theoretically make the Big Ten Championship Game.
(Note: I'm taking over the power rankings from Alex for the week because he doesn't have time to complete them. My version will not include fancy charts or much analysis outside of snarky jokes and cheap shots at Michigan's rivals.)
1. Nebraska - The Huskers just took back to back games from Michigan teams and have settled into a comfortable lead for the Legends division. A win against Penn State next week is pretty much all Nebraska needs barring a meltdown (known in 2012 as: a loss to Iowa).
2. Ohio State - Sorry Ohio State, you don't stay in the top spot when you let Illinois score 22 points.
3. Michigan - Michigan rebounds from a crushing loss in Lincoln and looks to have hope at quarterback if/when Robinson leaves.
4. Penn State - Penn State continues to take care of business against the lesser Big Ten opponents. A win vs. Nebraska could be huge for the Nittany Lions, as the one signature win of the season. Also, GET MICHIGAN TO THE BTCG!
5. Wisconsin - The Badgers got a bye week to prepare for the Indiana game that inexplicably means something as far as the division race.
6. Northwestern - The Wildcats also get a bye week before a two week barnstorming tour of southern Michigan.
7. Indiana - Could win the Big Ten. That is all.
8. Michigan State - The Spartans go from an overtime win against Wisconsin to giving up 500 yards to Nebraska and losing at the last second. So much for turning the season around. Now the goal is simply to make a bowl game and look to next year.
9. Minnesota - If they called the game in the first quarter Minnesota would have climbed a lot higher here. Unfortunately for the Gophers, they had to play a full four.
10. Iowa - Remember when everyone laughed when Iowa hired Greg Davis? Games like this are why.
11. Purdue - Would be the worst team in the conference if not for....
100,000,000. Illinois - Yep, still terrible.