My thoughts, reactions, and comments.
- This is your weekly reminder that 8-5 is unacceptable at Michigan. What is really unacceptable is the 18 turnovers in five losses. Woof.
- I've watched 2:21 seconds of this video and I already want to run through a brick wall for this man. Is it any wonder he's a pretty good recruiter?
- Hoke mentions when he got to Michigan there were eight scholarship offensive linemen. I have no comment on that other than damn. Also, he gives a plug to the interior OL, which I am going to take as permission to breathe once again.
- Obligatory spread vs. pro-style question at the 6:30 mark. Manball.
- The "Returning Rushing Leaders" graphic makes me sad.
- To the reporter that asked the question about Grant Reed naming his tumor "Michigan". You probably could have practiced that one in front of the mirror a couple more times this morning.
- It took nine minutes for someone to ask about the backup QB situation. A) They did consider transfers, B) Brian Cleary gets a name-check here along with Shane Morris and I'm going to go sit in the corner and worry again.
- Reporter asks what Hoke's feelings on Detroit's recent struggles are. Fails to get in his follow up question: "how is it Urban Meyer's fault".
- I still can't believe Jake Ryan is projected to be back sometime in October. Let's just hope the government doesn't get its hands on him before then to study what makes him Superman.
- I applaud the two or three guys that probably had to hold Mark Dantonio back from storming the stage when Hoke was asked the question about in state recruiting.
YO BRADY, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT MICHIGAN STATE"S HAD ONE OF ITS BEST STRETCHES OF IN-STATE RECRUITING OF ALL TIME.
We'll have some more for you tomorrow from day two of Big Ten Media Days.