Hey, Michigan is back...and other stuff.
- Alabama moves to the back of the national title game line as everyone else slides up a spot. The Tide don't have the greatest resume when you compare it against some other teams around the top, but at some point watching Bama beat the living daylights out of most everybody is enough.
- LSU slides past Florida. I kind of want to move Florida down, but wins against LSU, TAMU, and South Carolina are still a pretty strong case for the Gators being deserving. However, winning is winning only goes so far when you start getting scares from SunBeast teams.
- Ohio State is still just kind of there, like a stale fart lingering in a room. It isn't going to matter in the long run.
- Texas A&M jumps FSU because you can only build your case on a win against Clemson for so long before things start to slip (especially since Clemson hasn't played anyone worth a damn either). The ACC, everybody.
- My feelings on Georgia are still well known.
- Clemson falling is less about Clemson and more about Clemson's schedule. At some point winning in the ACC can only take you so far.
- That being said, Nebraska is making a pretty good case for itself by beating the passable Big Ten teams that crop up. The Huskers should win out, but when you're playing Iowa and Minnesota the only direction you stand to go in the polls is sideways or down.
- Michigan sneaks back in. Northwestern was a solid win and the Wolverines look like quarterback won't be a huge issue if Robinson continues to be sidelined.
Let me know what I messed up.