Three Keys to the Game:
- Can Michigan keep the Nebraska pass rush off of Chad Henne?
- Can Michigan run the ball well enough to keep the defense honest and lend play-action passes credibility?
- Can the Michigan defensive line disrupt the Nebraska passing offense while the secondary shows off that inviting zone that it has perfected?
- Is Michigan attempting to attack the middle of the field more than usual?
- Is Michigan attempting to blow Nebraska off the ball or are the blocking schemes and runs designed to emphasize finesse?
- Is Michigan attempting to get up the field with its pressure on the edges when playing defense?
The same mostly anonymous internets hype machine that brought you such hits as Michigan-as-third-ranked-team at the beginning of this season, Michigan-to-open-up-the-offense this season, and 1997-caliber-defense last season is getting heated over the practice performances of Kevin Grady, Chad Henne, and Steve Breaston. Just an FYI.
Prediction: Michigan 27, Nebraska 21