- One bright side of MIchigan's two losses? At least both look pretty respectable (other than, well you know, a beatdown on national TV and a five interception derp-fest). Alabama is still the unquestioned number one while Notre Dame sits fifth.
- I still think Florida should be ahead of Oregon for the time being, but it seems most of the BlogPoll doesn't agree.
- People like LSU and South Carolina more than I think they should, but that's the SEC for ya.
- Ohio State takes a hit, but to be honest, Indiana looks like it has the horses to put up points on a lot of teams these days.
- I dropped WVU completely from my ballot and I stand behind it. That loss coupled with Texas getting housed was all I needed to make the move. I think WVU recovers, but no way you walk away from last weekend feeling good about the Mountaineers.
More on the BlogPoll results here.