The time is now. Moving pictures, for some odd reason, are here to stay. And to further this movement, step 12 of Vox Media's inevitable takeover of the internet will offer fans the single most amazing feature from the network to-date: SB Nation's very own YouTube channel.
The channel will officially launch this Thursday, but there are still a few teaser vids available for your perusal right now as we speak, so put down that sandwich and hop to it. As far as what to expect going forward, aside from sheer dominance, here's a handy breakdown:
- Bomani & Jones -- Sports commentary from the star of Around The Horn and SB Nation
- Shutdown Fullback -- Brilliant insanity from the minds of Spencer Hall and Jason Kirk. And tacos.
- The Full Nelson -- Fresh, unique and original stories from inside the sports world, brought to you by Amy K. Nelson
- SB Nation The Floor -- Celebrated bloggers Dan Rubenstein and Matt Ufford team up with Erin Sharoni to deliver your daily dose of sports, pop culture and humor
- Team Reports -- News, unfiltered commentary and deep analysis on an individual team-by-team basis, from the experts in the SB Nation Network
Got it? Outstanding. Now watch this video: