The first BlogPoll is out. Behold:
Results for Week 19
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Rankings 2011
Observations after the jump:
- My ballot fell pretty much in line with everyone else's until that 8th spot where I had Michigan State and everyone else had Michigan. Hopefully I eventually have egg on my face at that one, but I'm not holding my breath. We will certainly know more in a few days.
- Speaking of MSU, I think the Spartans and West Virginia are criminally underrated in this whole thing. Both should be top ten-ish teams.
- I don't think Oklahoma State holds on to a top-25 spot very long. Too many major losses on offense.
- Meanwhile, I think Notre Dame and Florida could make moves to the top-15 in the next few weeks. Both teams should rebound this year.
- I want to say Boise State should move up, but I don't see them beating out MSU in game one. If the Broncos do pull the upset, they will jump into my top-15.
- I really can't wait until these games actually start.