Time for the home opener.
Michigan's Keys to the Game
- Good tackling in the open field.
- Quick reads and gap responsibility from the linebackers.
- Defensive line going HAM.
- Run the ball (Run the ball. Run the ball.)
- Devin Gardner's continued maturation into the receiver that he could be
Air Force's Keys to the Game
- Long, methodical drives that break Michigan's will.
- Staying ahead of the chains on early downs.
- A good mix of counter and play-action constraint plays then the defense adjusts.
- Bending but not breaking on defense.
- Forcing turnovers in the passing game.
- Forcing negative gains in the running game.