College football's finale to the 2015 season is upon us.
The second ever College Football Playoff will come to a close tonight when No. 1 Clemson (14-0) and No. 2 Alabama (13-1) square off in the national championship game from University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale Arizona.
Both teams enter tonight's game coming off of blowout victories. The Tigers dispatched the Oklahoma Soomers in the Orange Bowl, while the Crimson Tide shutout Michigan State in the Cotton Bowl Classic.
Clemson's high-powered offense against Alabama's stifling defense will be on display this evening. Teams that run the spread have given the Tide problems in the past, so we will see what Clemson is able to accomplish.
We'll be here all night chatting with you live as the game is going on, so be sure to sound off in the comments throughout.
Also: Let's hear your take on when we will see the Michigan Wolverines in this game.
Below is the game essentials, including all of the broadcast information.
The Teams: No. 1 Clemson vs. No. 2 Alabama
The Time: 8:30 p.m. ET
The Location: University of Phoenix Stadium -- Glendale, Arizona
ESPN Megacast Info:
- ESPN: Traditional Broadcast with Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit on play-by-play
- ESPN2: Film Room Broadcast with analysts Brian Griese and Chris Spielman, along with coaches Jim McElwain (Florida), Larry Fedora (North Carolina), Willie Taggart (South Florida), Pat Narduzzi (Pittsburgh) and Will Muschamp (South Carolina).
- ESPNews: ESPN Voices Broadcast with network personalities watching in a laid-back, living room-like setting.
- ESPNU: Homer Telecast with former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd and former Alabama offensive lineman Barrett Jones give their take on the game from their team's perspective.
- SEC Network: Finebaum Film Room with Paul Finebaum, Greg McElroy and Booger McFarland along with Arkansas coach Bret Bielema.
- ESPN Classic and ESPN3: Sounds of the Game with no play-by-play commentary.
- ESPN Goal Line: Command Center that features a split screen feed of the game and replays of every play, along with different camera feeds for each head coach. Mike Tirico on the call.
- ESPN3: Multiple features, including the mock replay booth, pylon cam, hometown radio, data center, spider cam and the Taco Bell student section.
Radio: ESPN Radio
The Spread: Alabama -7