What a game for the Michigan Wolverines, talk about overcoming adversity. In the first quarter, Wilton Speight left the game due to injury. John O’Korn comes in and does one heck of a job. Michigan pulled a win out of their hat in the second half, winning 28-10.
- John O’Korn finds an open Zach Gentry who’s sprinting to the sideline, Gentry has an angle to the endzone and he plows through for a score. Michigan leads 7-0
- Purdue answers right back with a scoring drive of their own. Elijah Sindelar hits Brycen Hopkins for a ten yard touchdown. Score is tied 7-7
- A John O’Korn pass that was tipped for an interception puts Purdue in excellent field goal position. The turnover leads to a Purdue field goal. Purdue leads 10-7
- A methodical drive takes place for Michigan, with John O’Korn making a few stellar throws. The drive is capped off with a 10 yard Chris Evans run for a touchdown. Michigan leads 14-10
- The Michigan offense looks a lot better with John O’Korn at the helm. Another long drive ensues that ends with a Ty Issac 1 yard run for a score. Michigan leads 21-10
- Chris Evans gives the Wolverines some needed breathing room and gets himself a 49 yard rushing touchdown. Michigan leads 28-10