On Monday night in Orchard Park, N.Y., he connected on 29-of-45 passes for 324 yards and two touchdowns in a 25-6 victory.
The AFC East rivalry is so lopsided that Brady has more wins in Buffalo than any Bills quarterback since 2001.
Since 2001, Tom Brady has been better in Buffalo than the Bills' QBs. pic.twitter.com/j2bmBD7BVe— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) October 30, 2018
At 2,200 passing yards for the year through eight games, he is well on pace to cross the 4,000-yard barrier for the ninth time in his 19-year career.
He managed to poke fun at himself on Instagram for nearing another “accomplishment,” as he carried the ball once for eight yards.
He stands at 997 career rushing yards.
Since starting the season at 1-2, the Patriots have ripped off five in a row to lead the division.
A handful of former Wolverine defenders made noise this past weekend. Bronco reserve safety Dymonte Thomas sacked Patrick Mahomes once in 30-23 loss to the Chiefs.
Dymonte Thomas with his first career sack. Another timeout. #9sports— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) October 28, 2018
With two tackles Sunday, he upped his season total to five.
Skip to 7:34.
With the quarterback takedown, he is climbing up the stat charts.
#Seahawks Frank Clark's 6.5 sacks are in 11th the league while Jarran Reed's 4.0 sacks are tied for the 41st in the league— Your Seahawks (@yourseahawks) October 30, 2018
In limited snaps, he has received high praise from Pro Football Focus.
The #Vikings highest-graded players through week 6, via @PFF:— Sean Borman (@SeanBoarMan) October 15, 2018
WR Adam Thielen 90.6
QB Kirk Cousins 80.6
LB Ben Gedeon 77.2
WR Stefon Diggs 77.1
DT Sheldon Richardson 77.1
DT Linval Joseph 74.2
DE Everson Griffen 73.2
DE Danielle Hunter 72.5
RT Brian O'Neill 70.2
(Min. 75 snaps)
He now has 18 total stops in 2018.
- Eagle defensive end Brandon Graham notched two tackles in Philadelphia’s 24-18 triumph over Jacksonville in London. He is responsible for 22 tackles and 1.5 sacks on the season, as is grading highly in quarterback pressures.
Ryan Kerrigan and Brandon Graham lead all edge defenders with nine total pressures in Week 8. pic.twitter.com/iB5MuJOx8F— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) October 29, 2018
- Browns safety/returner Jabrill Peppers chipped in four tackles, one kick return for 19 yards and two punt returns for 26 yards in Cleveland’s 33-18 defeat to rival Pittsburgh.
- Maurice Hurst made only two stops in Oakland’s 42-28 loss to the Colts Sunday. He reportedly struggled with Indianapolis’ front, according to Pro Football Focus.
Teammate Leon Hall tallied a single tackle, as well.
- Blake Countess has a stranglehold on the Los Angeles Rams’ kick return spot. He added three returns for 55 yards in a 29-27 victory over the Packers to remain undefeated.
- After several weeks of leading Carolina in receiving, Devin Funchess totaled only three grabs for 27 yards in a 36-21 triumph over the Baltimore Ravens.
The former Michigan tight end has hauled in 32 balls for 401 yards on the campaign.
Ravens defensive tackle Chris Wormley tacked on another tackle, reaching 10 on the 2018 season.
- Redskins receiver Jehu Chesson has been toiling on the practice squad for much of the season. Due to an injury to a starter two weeks ago, he has been activated for special teams work.
He made his opportunity count, making one tackle and sealing a 20-13 victory over the rival New York Giants on an onside kick recovery.
JEHU CHESSON RECOVERS...MICHIGAN MAN.— Chad (@ChadJones_) October 28, 2018
For other injury, practice squad or linemen updates, refer to previous weeks. When statuses change, or linemen do something unusual, they will be featured.