clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

2020 four-star C Hunter Dickinson includes Michigan in top 4 list

The Wolverines make the cut for one of their top targets.

Florida v Michigan Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images

Juwan Howard and Michigan basketball received good news Thursday night, when 2020 four-star big man Hunter Dickinson included Michigan in his top four list.

Join the Wolverines are Duke, Florida State and Notre Dame.

The 7-foot-2, 255-pound center from Maryland visited Michigan last month. He then officially visited Florida State a couple weeks later. One week after that FSU visit is when Duke swooped in and offered him, and Duke coaches visited with him two days after that.

Michigan has not secured a commitment yet under the new regime, but if Dickinson were to commit, that would mean two things — 1) Michigan lands one of its top targets at the center position (a position of dire need), and 2) Michigan instantly has a better chance at landing five-star combo guard Nimari Burnett, who reportedly is monitoring where Dickinson commits to.

Michigan is leading the crystal ball currently, with 67 percent. The other 33 percent are undecided.

Dickinson is the No. 6 center and No. 34 overall player in his class, per 247Sports’ composite.