I love animals and I like funny animal pics.
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day and are ready to sit back and catch another Lions' game as Detroit visits Atlanta for an NFC matchup of teams who won't factor in the playoffs this season. Atlanta has been a really odd team to figure out as they are 1-5 at home but 5-3 on the road, a crappy team with a 5-3 record on the road, SMH.
Detroit , as well as the rest of the NFL Teams, has been dealing with many injuries and this Covid crap we've been having to endure for going on 2 years now, at some point we need to get back to normal life as much as possible, this new variant is contagious but not hardly anywhere near as life threatening. I got my booster shot on Tuesday, is it going to shield me from anything catastrophic? I dunno man, whatever....
Here is the list of Lions who will and/or won't play:
- QB Jared Goff - added on December 20 — Mild symptoms and "feeling good"
- WR Quintez Cephus (injured reserve) - added on December 20
- WR Trinity Benson - added on December 23
- OT Matt Nelson - added on December 20
- CB Chris Williamson (Practice Squad) - added on December 22
- LB Josh Woods (neck)
- CB Amani Oruwariye (thumb), added to IR and thus out for the season
- RB D’Andre Swift (shoulder)
- WR Josh Reynolds (thigh)
- WR Kalif Raymond (shoulder)
- LG Jonah Jackson (back)
- DL Michael Brockers (knee)
- LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin (shoulder)
- EDGE Julian Okwara (ankle)