A year after a highly entertaining golf match featuring Tom Brady and Phil Mickelson vs. Peyton Manning and Tiger Woods that went down to the wire, Brady and Mickelson are back and are set to take on Aaron Rodgers and Bryson DeChambeau.
The event will be held on July 6 at Moonlight Basin in Big Sky, Montana with coverage kicking off on TNT at 5 p.m. ET.
Brady is coming off a Super Bowl victory, Mickelson recently won the PGA Championship while Rodgers’ future with the Packers looks bleak at best and DeChambeau has been involved in an entertaining and constantly evolving feud with fellow golfer Brooks Koepka.
All four men will have their microphones on throughout the event, so expect some entertaining commentary and trash talk as the day unfolds.
Moe Wagner helps propel Germany to Olympics berth
Former Michigan standout Moe Wagner had an incredible game that helped Germany Basketball become one of 12 teams in the Olympic field later this month. Wagner scored 28 points in Germany’s 75-64 win over Brazil with six rebounds and three steals.
Wagner’s career in the NBA has been that of a journeyman to this point — in just three seasons of action Wagner has been a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, Washington Wizards, Boston Celtics, and Orlando Magic. Perhaps Wagner can bolster his stock with a strong showing at the Olympics.
- (Maize n Brew): Three-star TE Colston Loveland commits to Michigan
- (Maize n Brew): 2022 three-star CB Jahlil Florence puts Michigan on top 3 list
State of Michigan sports
- (Pride of Detroit) How much Xs and Os acumen does Dan Campbell bring to the table?
- (Bless You Boys) Tigers 6, White Sox 5: An Independence Day Victory
ICYMI at Maize n Brew
- With NIL now in effect, Chris Webber wants the Fab Five banners back up in Crisler Center
- Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) 101: What the new changes mean for Michigan athletes
- Breaking down Michigan football’s latest commits, official visitors
- ‘Standard is set high’ for 2022 three-star CB Jahlil Florence after U-M visit