Hello everyone, we're back to our regularly scheduled Sunday Game as the Carolina Panthers visit the Motor City to take on an exciting Detroit Lions Football Team.
That was a helluva of an effort in GB last week as the Lions dominated that game and the only thing they did wrong was try to sit on their lead early in the 3rd QT., I say stick with the game plan throughout the game, don't get conservative with a lead and allow teams to feel like they have a chance.
We had a great game thread for that one and I hope this one is just as vibrant and flowing.
Here is the injury info as best as I can come up with the night before the game:
- FB Jason Cabinda (knee)
- DB Brian Branch (ankle)
- WR Amon-Ra St. Brown (abdomen)
- TE James Mitchell (hamstring) — New injury
- RB Jahmyr Gibbs (hamstring) — New Injury
- WR Josh Reynolds (groin)
- WR Jameson Williams (not injury-related)
- LT Taylor Decker (ankle)
- RG Halapoulivaati Vaitai (knee)
- EDGE Julian Okwara (shoulder) — evaluation clock has begun, days remaining: 16
- CB Emmanuel Moseley (knee/hamstring)
- S Kerby Joseph (hip)