What's up ya'll! I'm back to join you this week after attending last week's Lions v Chargers Game in LA, man that was a fun time. I'm so glad we came away with a victory, I felt like even though it wasn't our best defensive effort, we had to overcome some really iffy penalties, a stud in Justin Herbert and being on the road against a team that is desperate to stay in the playoff hunt and had come off 2 straight wins so it was an impressive showing by the Lions to come away with a win, I felt like we were the better team the whole game.
Now for this week's game, the Lions entertain the Bears in an NFC North Match. The Lions need to be focused and not take the Bears for granted despite their record.
Lions Injury Designations as of Saturday Night:
- OL Jonah Jackson (ankle/wrist)
- DT Isaiah Buggs (illness)
- S Ifeatu Melifonwu (hand)
Not listed with an injury designation
- C Frank Ragnow (toe/back/rest) — Upgraded after a rest day on Thursday
- WR Kalif Raymond (ankle)
- WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (ribs)
- DL Levi Onwuzurike (hip)
Bears injury designations
- LB Noah Sewell (knee)
- RB D’Onta Foreman (ankle)
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (knee) — returned to practice (limited) on Friday
- LB Jack Sanborn (ankle/illness) — missed Friday’s practice
Note: Matt Eberflus said RB Khalil Herbert will be taken off IR and be active on Sunday.