Michigan Football returns to the field in Week 11 when they take on the Maryland Terrapins on the road.
It is expected to be the second-straight start for redshirt freshman Brandon Peters and his first away from Ann Arbor. Fans want to see the Wolverines throw more to get him more experience, but it is tough to argue with the results they have found with the ground game.
This is the third-straight game where the Wolverines take on an opponent that they should beat handily. Maryland has lost four out of the last five games and has mounting injuries at quarterback. They may start a sophomore walk-on in Ryan Brand of Max Bortenschlager is unable to go.
Expect the Wolverines to win another one going away as they prepare for Wisconsin and Ohio State in the final two weeks of the year.
Prediction: Michigan 31, Maryland 3
Teams: Michigan Wolverines (7-2, 4-2 B1G) vs. Maryland Terrapins (4-5, 2-4 B1G)
Date: November 11, 2017
Location: Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium (51,802)
Kickoff: 3:30 p.m. ET
Television: Big Ten Network/BTN2Go
Radio: Michigan/IMG Sports Network (for a list of affiliates, click here)
Spread: Michigan -17, O/U 46.5
- Brandon Gaudin, Glenn Mason and Elise Menaker will be on the television call for the game
- Michigan is 5-1 against the Terrapins all-time with the lone loss coming in 2014
- Michigan has outscored them 87-3 in two games against them since Jim Harbaugh was named head coach
- The Terrapins are coached by D.J. Durkin, who was the defensive coordinator under Harbaugh in his debut season in 2015
- Henry Poggi and Stephen Spanellis are two Wolverines from the state of Maryland