Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh was loose and cracking jokes at his Monday presser, by far the most smiles we’ve seen from the coach at the podium this season.
Harbaugh Monday Presser Recap
- Still evaluating Rashan Gary, no status update
- “better than it looked”, regarding Michael Dwumfour
- “(Tarik Black) “continuing to progress nicely”
- Jalen Mayfield is “working through something”
- “Shea’s playing really well, everyone can see that”
- “He’s (TE Zach Gentry) progressing really well, to have everything you want from a tight end, being able to block, being able to catch, being able to gain separation”
- “We’ll see how it looks this week” in regards to Chris Evans
- Said QB Alex Hornibrook “throws those intermediate routes as good as anybody” “really good quarterback”
- “I like everything about Devin Bush”, said he did great lining everybody up
- “Pep’s calling the majority of them (playcalling)”
- “Chase (Winovich) has been an animal this season. I don’t really like to use human to animal analogies but he’s been great. Doing so many things. He’s a catalyst. Plays every play, all out.”
Jim Harbaugh was asked about people online criticizing Shea Patterson (?).— Brad Galli (@BradGalli) October 8, 2018
He said his seven-year-old daughter, who he pointed out plays no sports, told him the quarterback is playing well.
“I’ll go with Katie,” he said.