- After Michigan intercepts an Adrian Martinez pass, they march right down the field and fullback Ben Mason punches it on 1st & Goal. Michigan leads 7-0
- Nebraska cannot stop the running game of Michigan. Running back Karan Higdon is already up to 92 yards rushing and we aren’t even halfway through the first quarter. On the second drive for the Wolverine offense, Higdon takes a 44 yard carry to the house. Michigan leads 14-0
- The Cornuskers offense has been stagnant so far, and Michigan’s offensive line is throwing the Nebraska front around with relative ease. For the third straight possession, Michigan scores. The o-line gives Ben Mason a huge hole to run through and he walks right in from 4 yards out. Michigan leads 20-0 after the extra point attempt was missed.
- After a Nebraska muffed punt, Michigan nets more points. Quinn Nordin drills a 50 yard field goal. Michigan leads 23-0
- Nebraska has absolutely no answer to stopping Michigan on the ground or through the air. This Michigan drive ends with Shea Patterson throwing 5 yard touchdown pass to a wide open Zach Gentry in the end-zone. Michigan leads 30-0 with 8:20 left in the 2nd quarter.
- Ben Mason has six carries today, and now three of them have been touchdowns, this one from a yard away. Michigan leads 37-0
- It’s getting ugly for Nebraska. Adrian Martinez has a pass tipped, and when the pass comes back his way he attempts to throw the ball forward again. This is illegal, and because Martinez was in the end-zone when he threw it a second time, the play is ruled a Safety. 39-0 Michigan
- Michigan is finding all sorts of ways to score. Donovan Peoples-Jones flashed electricity on a punt return with some shiftiness and spin moves en route to a 60-yard touchdown. Michigan leads 46-0
- The shutout is now gone. Nebraska finally put a so-so drive together that led to a 35-yard field goal. Michigan leads 46-3
- Nordin answers with a kick of his own from 38-yards out. Michigan leads 49-3
- Dylan McCaffrey is now in at QB for Michigan, and he throws a beautiful ball to Ronnie Bell who shakes a a defender and records a 56-yard touchdown. Michigan leads 56-3
- In the final minutes, Nebraska finally gets a touchdown, a 3 yard rush by Wyatt Mazour. Michigan leads 56-10