The latest batch of SB Nation FanPulse results are in after counting up your ballots from over the weekend on both this week’s top 25 and also your confidence in where the program is heading. It’s as easy as signing up here, and bang, the survey will come to you each week and you get to represent Maize n Brew and the Michigan community in the only weekly college football poll that now matters (editorializing here, admittedly).
Here’s your updated top 25 after compiling the votes and ballots from SB Nation’s college team sites.
Ours, of course, is always a little bit different based on your responses. Here is the ballot that was sent in representing Maize n Brew from your feedback to the survey.
- LSU (up three spots)
- Ohio State (down two spots)
- Oklahoma (up one spot)
- Wisconsin (up one spot)
- Penn State (up three spots)
- Notre Dame (up one spot)
- Auburn (up three spots)
- Georgia (down six spots)
- Florida (down three spots)
- Oregon (up one spot)
- Boise State (up two spots)
- Texas (down three spots)
- Minnesota (not ranked last week)
- Michigan (down two spots)
- SMU (up five spots)
- Utah (down one spot)
- Missouri (not ranked last week)
- Arizona State (down one spot)
- Cincinnati (not ranked last week)
- Baylor (not ranked last week)
- Wake Forest (down three spots)
- Appalachian State (not ranked last week)
- Virginia (down four spots)
As far as confidence rating goes, the numbers dipped after another victory. With the confidence number last week set at 36.1 percent, Michigan fans voting in our MnB FanPulse ballot fell to 32.8 percent heading into this weekend’s game at Penn State.
The week’s ballot also featured a question about who would get your Heisman vote as of today.
For those of you not familiar with this initiative and want to get involved, and please do, you can signup for the SB Nation FanPulse poll here. The surveys will go out once all of the games have concluded and the ballot is ready to roll.