Playing against Indiana is always fun. It’s a reminder that even though the Hoosiers have played Michigan tough since the dawn of time, they still haven’t beaten the Wolverines since 1987.
Could this year be different? (Probably not, but it’s always funny to imagine a world where Indiana beats Michigan in football!)
Just in case you missed our preview coverage...
- Michigan vs. Indiana game preview: How to watch/stream, final score prediction, more
- Scouting Indiana ahead of Michigan’s trip to Bloomington
- History suggests Michigan’s game at Indiana will be a difficult one
- Matchup of the Week: Peyton Ramsey against Michigan’s man defense
- Getting to know Michigan’s Week 13 opponent: Indiana Hoosiers
Now let’s get to the facts of the game!
Teams: No. 13 Michigan Wolverines (8-2) at Indiana Hoosiers (7-3)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Location: Memorial Stadium in Bloomington, Ind.
Kickoff: 3:30 p.m. EST
Radio: Michigan/IMG Sports Network (for a list of affiliates, click here)
Spread: Michigan -9; O/U: 52
Today’s question: How close will this game actually be? Michigan has been playing really well as of late, but A) Indiana is always a trap game, and B) Ohio State looms, so players could be looking ahead to next week.
Enjoy the game, and Go Blue!