We have mentioned how Maize n Brew plans to be more active in the community moving forward, and part of that means having an expanded presence on gameday. We are proud to announce that we will be hanging out at The Circ Bar in Downtown Ann Arbor prior to all Michigan home games this year as our pre-game tailgate spot of sorts, starting next Saturday night for the home opener.
Here are some of the details:
- We’ll be doing a live podcast/Q&A/roundtable discussion on site prior to the game. Times will be revealed, but the for the opener against MTSU, we will be going live at 6 p.m. ET. We will share details on where you can find or stream it as we get closer.
- For the big games, including the home opener, the Tito’s Vodka promotion staff will be on site.
- $1 from every Blue Moon pour goes straight to the ChadTough Foundation
- There are 12 things 72-inch televisions around the bar to view the games on
- We will also have some trivia and Maize n Brew t-shirts on site
The Circ Bar is located at 210 S 1st St. in Downtown Ann Arbor. It’s a few blocks west of Main St. and my experience on that side of town is that parking is a heck of a lot cheaper over there if you don’t mind a bit of walking and maybe stopping in for a drink somewhere. We hope that you will stop in and hang a bit with us and if you aren’t going to the game, stick around!
For more info on The Circ Bar, you can head to their official website here.
We will have more to announce on watch parties for road games this year, so stay tuned to the site and our social media channels.