With the latest news from Bruce Feldman & John U. Bacon, we have additional information regarding the proposed contract that was placed in front of Jim Harbaugh for a future with the Michigan Wolverines. It appears it’s up to the current head coach to sign a 6-year extension with a slightly restructured deal.
A lower buyout, incentive-driven contract makes sense given the past 6 years we’ve seen from Harbaugh. So at this point the question is, why hasn’t this signed? I explore those questions, as well as my best guess as to what will happen and when.
Timestamps for this video can be found below:
- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:16 - Breaking down Tweets
- 00:49 - What’s new in this info?
- 01:18 - Importance of timing
- 02:04 - 6 years, what does it mean?
- 02:45 - 2020 season affect on extension
- 03:32 - What it shoes me about Michigan
- 06:19 - When will a decision be made?
- 07:32 - Q&A