Gameday is fast approaching — we’re less than 24 hours until Michigan at Michigan State commences in East Lansing.
There’s been a ton of hype surrounding the matchup, a lot of talk, and here’s some more for you to digest. We caught up with Ryan O’Bleness, managing editor of SB Nation’s The Only Colors to talk all things Wolverines vs. Spartans.
Here’s a summary of what is discussed in the podcast.
- What’s powered Michigan State’s 7-0 start (1:50)
- MSU’s struggles vs. Nebraska and Indiana. (4:27)
- Michigan State offensive scouting report (7:58)
- Strengths, schematics, and weaknesses of Michigan State’s defense (11:40)
- Mel Tucker LSU chatter (14:57)
- Where MSU has an edge, where Michigan has an upper hand (19:20)
- Score prediction (21:48)
All of our Maize n Brew podcasts are available wherever you get your shows! Subscribe, rate, and leave us a review: