After the Michigan Wolverines took down the Iowa Hawkeyes a couple weeks ago in Indianapolis for their first Big Ten Championship under head coach Jim Harbaugh, fully-licensed sports apparel company BreakingT launched two new designs for t-shirts and hoodies (that you can still purchase) to celebrate the momentous occasion.
Now with Michigan’s first College Football Playoff appearance happening real soon, what better time to show the SEC fans watching the game what Michigan is all about — being the Leaders and Best.
Designed by University of Michigan alumni on the BreakingT team, this shirt/hoodie encapsulates everything it means to be a Michigan Wolverine.
Here is some info on it:
- Officially licensed product of the University of Michigan.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in navy. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in navy. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.