Big Ten Media Days are starting up later this week on Thursday, and Michigan will be represented by a trio of players at the event. Aaron McMann on Twitter reported that RB Hassan Haskins, EDGE Aidan Hutchinson, and LB Josh Ross will be heading to Indianapolis for the Maize and Blue.
These three players have all been in the program for at least three years, have performed well on the field and displayed quality leadership, making them easy selections as representatives for the team.
Based on this choice, you can also expect to see Haskins, Hutchinson, and Ross named as captains for the 2021 season.
Head coach Jim Harbaugh will of course all be at the event, and is scheduled to speak to the media from 12:30 to 12:45.
- The Michigan Insider ($): Webblog: Resetting the DB recruiting board…
- The Michigan Insider ($): Wolverines now working on explosive Pac-12 commit?
- The Michigan Insider ($): Top In-state target planning to visit for BBQ at the Big House
State of Michigan Sports
- Bless You Boys: Monday Tigers News: Wily Peralta for Cy Young
- Pride of Detroit: Detroit Lions first 2 preseason games will be nationally televised