In case you haven’t been paying attention to the Michigan Wolverines this season, running back Blake Corum has been pretty good.
The junior has already eclipsed the 1,000-yard mark and leads the nation in touchdown runs. He has been vital to Michigan’s offense this season and has solidified himself as a contender for the Heisman Trophy.
Now seems like the perfect time to celebrate his Heisman-worthy season and to put some Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) money in his pocket at the same time with some brand new merch provided by BreakingT!
T-SHIRTS AND HOODIES ON SALE HERE
You can get this “Be Savage” design in either a t-shirt or hoodie. It is also available in youth size and in a women’s v-neck.
Here is some more important information about this merch:
- Officially licensed product of the University of Michigan.
- Officially licensed player product through group rights managed by The Brandr Group.
- Super-soft, durable tees and hoodies.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
- Free returns and exchanges.
To support Corum and to get some amazing, comfortable merch from BreakingT, click here.