In case you haven’t been paying attention to the Michigan Wolverines this season, running back Blake Corum has been pretty good.
The junior has already eclipsed the 1,000-yard mark and leads the nation in touchdown runs. He has been vital to Michigan’s offense this season and has solidified himself as a contender for the Heisman Trophy.
Now seems like the perfect time to celebrate his Heisman-worthy season and to put some Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) money in his pocket at the same time with some brand new merch provided by BreakingT!
You can get this “Be Savage” design in either a t-shirt or hoodie. It is also available in youth size and in a women’s v-neck.
Here is some more important information about this merch:
- Officially licensed product of the University of Michigan.
- Officially licensed player product through group rights managed by The Brandr Group.
- Super-soft, durable tees and hoodies.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
- Free returns and exchanges.
To support Corum and to get some amazing, comfortable merch from BreakingT, click here.