clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Michigan makes top 10 of 2020 5-star APB Chris Tyree

The nation’s top all-purpose back in the 2020 class included Michigan in his top 10 list Wednesday.

NCAA Football: Michigan at Rutgers Noah K. Murray-USA TODAY Sports

The nation’s No. 1 all-purpose back in the 2020 class released his top 10 list Wednesday, and the Michigan Wolverines made the cut.

2020 5-star all-purpose back Chris Tyree included Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, Florida State, Oklahoma, Stanford, Mississippi State, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Notre Dame in his top list of schools, according to his Twitter account.

Tyree visited Ann Arbor April 22, just 12 days after landing an offer from the Wolverines. That was the first and only time he has visited Michigan in his recruitment, but after including Michigan in his top 10, I would expect him to visit again in the near future.

Jay Harbaugh and Al Washington lead the way in recruiting the talented 5-star.

Penn State leads the early 247Sports crystal ball prediction with 75 percent. Virginia Tech holds the remaining 25 percent.

Listed at 5-foot-9 and 175 pounds, the Chester, Virginia native is No. 23 overall in his class, according to the 247Sports composite.

Check out some of Tyree’s highlights below.