Frankfort (Ill.) 2020 4-star wide receiver A.J. Henning included Michigan among his final 10 schools Tuesday night, announcing via social media.
“LORD Almighty, blessed is the one who trusts in you.”- Psalm 84:12 pic.twitter.com/BEhJRJ8Itx— AJ H3nning (@AJHenning3) January 23, 2019
The consensus top-rated prospect out of the Land of Lincoln, Henning’s list consists of Midwestern powers (Notre Dame, Ohio State and Penn State), as well as national ones (LSU and Stanford).
247Sports ranks him as the No. 25 player nationally and the third-best receiver.
He posted the following in his message on Twitter:
“On Jan 22nd, 2018, I had minor surgery. Glory to God that it was a success and I am beyond thankful to be able to continue to play the game that I love. I would like to thank each and every school that has recruited me to this point. With that being said, after talking with my family these are my TOP 10 schools.”
Michigan has five commits in its 2020 class:
- Belleville (Mich.) four-star cornerback Andre Seldon
- Columbus (Ohio) Northland four-star wide receiver Kalil Branham
- West Bloomfield (Mich.) three-star linebacker Cornell Wheeler
- San Antonio (Texas) Christian three-star tight end Nick Patterson
- Phoenix (Ariz.) Pinnacle three-star quarterback JD Johnson.